Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Always trying to catch up!

It wasn't until I spoke to someone this weekend that I realized our website is very out of date. Then I realized Nubian breeding season is just around the corner. With one look at our website I am reminded that I am woefully behind in keeping goat things updated! My loving husband is going to help get updated photos of the goats so we can get ready for the upcoming season. I have realized that I need more space for goats and less space for other things... I will also work on updating our animal's pages since we have lost and gained. Our recipe page is good but I think I made promises at one point for a casserole recipe and never followed through...

Please be patient with me as I try to get all of this done amid the chaos that I presently call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ~Hebrews 11:1