Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sideways At the Bar

We have so many friends that are neck deep into scrapbooking and organizing photo albums that I feel like I am being left behind! After complaining to my Sister and explaining that I just plain do not have time to make photo albums, she shared a website called ‘Shutterfly’. On Shutterfly, one can upload digital photos, choose designs and captions and they do all of the hard work for you in making an album, which you receive in the mail about 5 days later. Not expensive at all and for someone with a ton of photos and no idea where to start, this is a great idea!

I wanted to test it out but since most of our photos are still from the old days before CDs and digital cameras, I needed a subject that is very recent in origins. Hence the "Sideways At The Bar (Gunner)" album. Yes, I realize he is a horse but he is also the youngest member of our family and has fewer photos that everyone else and he is all digital! So I think he deserves his own album! I even let blank pages at the end for future photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ~Hebrews 11:1